PharPoint offers leading statistical analysis and reporting services through the use of industry preferred software including SAS®, StatXact®, and WinNonLin®. These programs ensure the integrity of your data, organize results in a clear and compelling presentation, and provide the analysis in a timeframe that meets or exceeds your expectations. These goals are achieved due to a highly talented, motivated, and experienced team whose commitment to client satisfaction is unmatched. We are well versed in industry-accepted standards such as those provided by the Clinical Data Interchange Standards Consortium (CDISC) organization.
Our programming model provides the flexibility to implement Standard Data Tabulation Model for Clinical Data (SDTM) and client-preferred standards to both pre-existing databases and those in development. All programs are custom developed, independently verified, and designed to be portable for transfer and use by the client. Our responsiveness to client needs is unprecedented , with our time from database lock to delivery of verified SAP defined output taking five to seven business days. Top line results can be delivered in one to three business days.
- Strategic Product Development Consulting
- Sample size planning and power calculation
- Regulatory and advisory meeting support
- Statistical analysis plans
- Statistical analysis and support services for interim, futility, and DMC analyses
- Full DMC support including committee selection, statistician representation, and charter preparation
- Integrated summaries of safety and efficacy
- Preparation of case report tabulations (CRTs)
- Quantitative epidemiology including patient registries
- Data mining/exploratory analyses