What legal basis we have for processing personal information
We process your personal information based on:
– Consent you provide. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
– Performance of your contract with use or to enter into a contract with you or to take action on your requests.
PharPoint Research collects the following data:
– Personal identification information such as your name, company, and contact details provided by you, including email addresses and phone numbers.
– Other information that does not reveal your specific identify is collected, including, for instance, browser and device information, IP address, information collected through cookies and other technologies, and demographic information.
– PharPoint retains and evaluates information on your recent visits to our website and how you move around different sections of our website for analytics purposes to understand how people use the PharPoint Research website so that we can make it more intuitive.
– PharPoint may keep a record of the pages on our website that you have clicked on and use that information to target advertising to you that is relevant to your interests, which we have identified based on your website activity.
Why we collect your personal information
You may provide personal information directly through submitted forms. A certain amount of technical information from our website users about your access and how you interact with the website is also collected.
The information collected is used for the following purposes:
– Provide information about our products, services, and company updates;
– Careers and recruitment purposes;
– Provide you with opportunities to learn about services that we believe may be of interest to you;
– Enable us to respond to your requests;
– Improve the design and functionality of our online platforms.
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
You may manage cookies at any time through your browser settings. To find out how to manage cookies, visit www.aboutcookies.org, then select “How to Control/Delete Cookies” and follow the instructions for your browser. If you elect not to activate the cookie or to later disable cookies, you may still visit our website, but your ability to use some features or areas of the website may be limited.
Some browsers have incorporated “Do Not Track” (DNT) features that can send a signal to the websites you visit indicating you do not wish to be tracked. Because there is not yet a common understanding of how to interpret the DNT signal, our Services do not currently respond to browser DNT signals.
Protection of Information
The security of your Personal Data is important to PharPoint Research. We use commercially reasonable physical, electronic, and administrative safeguards that are designed to protect your Personal Data from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. However, regardless of our efforts and the device you use to access the Sources, it is possible that third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications over an unsecured transmission.
Do we share your information?
We may share your Personal Information as described in this Policy or with your permission.
– Business Partners, Vendors, and Service Providers: We may share any information we receive with PharPoint business partners, vendors, and service providers. PharPoint has executed appropriate contracts with its business partners, vendors and service providers that prohibit them from using or sharing Personal Information except as necessary to perform the contracted services on our behalf or to comply with applicable legal requirements.
– Disclosures to Protect Us or Others: We may access, preserve, and disclose your Personal Information, other account information, and content if we believe doing so is required to: (i) comply with law enforcement requests and legal process; (ii) respond to your requests; (iii) protect rights, property, or safety; (iv) to enforce PharPoint policies or contracts; or (v) if we, in good faith, believe that disclosure is otherwise necessary or advisable.
We do not share personally identifiable information with unrelated third parties who are not covered by this privacy statement without your prior permission.
You can opt-out of receiving promotional or marketing communications from us at any time by using the unsubscribe link in the email communications we send. If you or your organization are a PharPoint Research client, we will still send you non-promotional communications, like study-related emails.
Access to personally identifiable information
Upon request we will provide you with information about whether we hold any of your personal information. If you wish to correct, update or request the deletion of personally identifiable information provided to us you may also contact us using the information below. We will respond to your request to access within 30 days.
We will retain your information for as long as you remain identified as a potential customer or as needed to provide you services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations and to resolve disputes.
Changes to this policy
We may periodically update this notice. When we post changes to this notice, we will also revise the “Last Updated” date appearing at the top of the notice. If there are material changes to this notice, we will notify you by e-mail or by means of a notice on our home page. We encourage you to review this notice periodically to be informed of how we are using your information and to be aware of any changes to it. Your continued use of the Sources after the posting of any amended notice shall constitute your agreement to be bound by any such changes. Any changes to this notice are effective immediately after we post it.
Retention and Deletion
PharPoint Research will retain your Personal Data for as long as your account is active; as needed to provide you products or services; as needed for the purposes outlined in this Privacy Notice or at the time of collection; as necessary to comply with our legal obligations (e.g., to honor opt-outs), resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements; or to the extent permitted by law. PharPoint Research does not retain Personal Data after it no longer serves the purposes for which it was collected or subsequently authorized. At the end of the retention period, PharPoint Research will delete your Personal Data in a manner designed to ensure that it cannot be reconstructed or read.