PHARPOINT RESEARCH COOKIE NOTICE
Why we Provide this Notice
Readers of this Notice
In this Cookie Notice:
- “We,” “us,” and “our” mean PharPoint Research, Inc. (PharPoint)
- “Third-party” means someone who is not you or us.
In this Cookie Notice, “you” means you as a
- Client – an employee or a representative of a business that uses PharPoint
- Prospective Client – a visitor to the pharpoint.com website who may submit a contact form and may become a Client
- Client Participant – an individual solicited by a Client who participates in a study conducted by PharPoint on behalf of that Client
What Cookies Are
A cookie is a small file placed on the device of a Client, Client Participant or Prospective Client, which enables features and functionality of the www.pharpoint.com website such as the collection of standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
- So that we can recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences
- To collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and IP address.
We may share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
Cookies can be broken down into classifications according to their lifecycles and their domains.
Cookies by lifespan
- Session cookies are those that are erased when users close their browsers.
- Persistent cookies are those that remain on the user’s computer for a predesigned period of time.
We sometimes use persistent cookies as well as session cookies.
Cookies by domain
- First-party cookies are those that come from the web server of the page visited by the user (See our list of first-party cookies)
- Third-party cookies are those that are stored by a different domain than that of the page visited by the user. (See our list of third-party cookies)
Most browsers allow you to enable or disable cookies. If you wish to restrict or block the cookies which are set by any website, you should do this through the web browser settings for each web browser on each device you use to access the internet. The methods for doing so vary from browser to browser and from version to version. You can obtain information about restricting or blocking cookies, including on a wide variety of browsers, at www.allaboutcookies.org. If you elect not to activate the cookie or to later disable cookies, you may still visit our website, but your ability to use some features or some areas of the website may be limited.
Cookies That we Use
|Google Analytics (Performance)||_ga, _gat, _gid, OTZ||We use Google Analytics to understand how our media campaigns work and how you interact with our website in order to improve the user experience.|
|GDPR Cookie Consent (Functional)||Cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary, Cookielawinfo-checkbox-non-necessary, viewed_cookie_policy||Cookie is placed by GDPR Cookie Consent to check if cookies can be placed. Duration is 365 days.|
|WordPress (Functional)||WordPress_test_cookie||WordPress sets this cookie to check if cookies are enabled on the browser to provide appropriate user experience to the users.|
|Google.com Cookies||1P_JAR, ANID, APISID, HSID, NID, SAPISID, SID, SSID, OGP, NID, SIDCC||For more information on Google’s cookies, please visit: https://policies.google.com/technologies/types?hl=en-US|
|Google reCAPTCHA (Security)||__Secure-3PAPISID, __Secure-3PSID, __Secure-APISID, __Secure-HSID, __Secure-SSID||To protect the PharPoint website from spam mail and comments, we utilize Google’s reCAPTCHA tool. reCAPTCHA looks at aspects such as mouse movement to see human behaviour and assess whether the user is human or not.
|Hubspot||__cf_bm, __cfruid, __idcontext, cf_clearance, csrf.app, hubspotapi, hubspotapi-csrf, hubspotapi-prefs||We use HubSpot cookies to better understand how website visitors use the PharPoint website. You can learn more about their cookies here.|
Our Do Not Track Policy
Some browsers have “do not track” (DNT) features that allow you to tell a website not to track you. Because there is not yet a common understanding of how to interpret the DNT signal, our Services do not currently respond to browser DNT signals.
If you have any questions about this Cookie Notice, please contact us via e-mail at email@example.com.